Monday, June 8, 2009

90 Days and counting

I am beyond excited to see the number listed above! To top that off, I am actually ahead of schedule on most of the projects I'm currently finishing for our wedding. Pictures of the invites and that process should be up sometime this week, if I can remember to take them! Haha!

I have most of the bridal party/ house party/ and reader gifts ready, they just need to be wrapped. I only have to finish printing about 80 more RSVP cards, then they will be ready for the invite package as well. I have the guestbook idea figured out: I saw this in a magazine (may have been Modern Bride) a year ago, and the bride had taken various postcards for everyone to sign and for her to put in an album later. The postcards will be put in with any cards in the photo box I described earlier.

Here's a picture of a pretty bouquet from the The Knot:



I start my next graduate school class sometime later this week, amidst my continued packing up of my apartment. With all the different projects and stacks of boxes/ stuff everywhere my apartment is not looking too happy right now, but that will be fixed in the next few weeks!

To end the random list of my current life happenings: I am almost positive I would not be able to survive without Cherry Lime Cokes from Sonic. Since Coca-Cola stopped selling the non-diet version of its Coke with lime, I have had to find other ways to get the best drink: Sonic Happy Hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment