Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Birthday week!

I love the first week of June! Why, you ask? It is known as birthday week in my fiance's family: his sister's is June 1st, his is today(!), and his dad's is on the 6th. This week, however, they are separated all over the place, so I was not able to take a family picture.

I started my master's degree classes yesterday, and am so far highly enjoying them.

Over the weekend, I also went and purchased Rick's wedding band! It feels good to have another item to check off the to-do list!

We also went to my friend Sarah's wedding to Neal! It was amazingly fun, and as soon as I locate my camera in my luggage I will upload a few highlights. I will leave you with this image: the pastor was wearing purple shoes! I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment