Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sorority

Reader, be warned: this is a very random post, so smile and enjoy :) !

I was a charter member of my sorority's chapter at my college (Texas A&M). I had quite a bit of fun during college, but ever since I became an alum two years ago, I've had a blast! So far, I've been lucky enough to be an advisor to two collegiate chapters at two VERY different campuses.

One of my favorite things of being an alum? Writing recommendation letters for upcoming college women! I got to do that the other day for a woman going to OK State and two going to Alabama. I like reading the letters these women write when they are asking for a recommendation, and visualizing all the potential they will enjoy in college. If these women do end up joining Gamma Phi Beta, I'm sure they will be wonderful additions to the sisterhood on each of their campuses, and ours in general.

Ok, random post of the day is now finished, I will leave you with regularly scheduled programming of your Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment