It's already the third week of September! I feel like I have a mountain of tasks to do this next week! This past weekend, I was able to attend the third wedding in three weeks- one of my Gamma Phi " lil sis' " got married! It a was a beautiful and stunning wedding at the Four Seasons in Irving! If she doesn't mind, I'll see if I can post some of the pics. The band at the reception was out of this world good, so I'll see if I can get their names too for anybody reading this from the Dallas area.
Last weekend I was able to attend the wedding of a mutual friend of ours from college. I have decided that going to weddings after yours is downright awesome, because you can just kick back and have fun! Before our wedding, I found myself having a lot of fun, but also seeing different ideas and thoughts on possible inclusions to my own wedding. Now that weekend has passed, I just to hang out with good friends, good wine ( or champagne as was the case this weekend!) and have a great time seeing our friends get married!
This Friday I get to travel to another of our friend's weddings in the Houston area, and I'm so excited! I get to see several of our friends that were at our wedding two weeks ago, and actually get to hang out/ chat with them.
On that note- I have seven thank you notes left to write, except I have a problem, which maybe one of the readers can help me out with. You see, we got four gifts that had no card or name attached, so I don't know who to write the thank you's to!
On another note, I leave for our apartment in Baltimore next Monday! That's only a week away! Today, my goal is to go change my name at the SS office and do something about my bank situation (the bank I've been using since I was 17 doesn't have any locations east of the Mississippi). I'm waiting to change my drivers license once I get to MD. Here's a cool fact- the MD DMV has a form you can print off and take to your eye doctor and they can sign off they have vision tested you in the last year, and you don't have to take the eye test at the station! I know I'm a little crazy with how excited I am of that fact.
I've been staying with my in-laws the past couple weeks (have I mentioned how amazing they are and their hospitality is out of this world!) Anyway, I managed to complete an entire class thats part of my masters program last week! This week's goal is to complete Classroom Management. As it's a three-four day trip to MD, I'll lost those days of working on schoolwork, so I'm trying to get as much done now as possible.
Look for a later post today, as I think thats enough randomness for this morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment