Ok, sorry for not being so great with the updates, but I recently moved halfway across the country! I'm now a Texan transplanted to Maryland! I love our place, and took pictures of our view of Baltimore to share on here as soon as I finish my unpacking (only three more boxes!).
Now on to the real reason for this post. I love saving money, and therefore LOVE coupons. You may already know about this, but I went to our grocery store's website to look up some information, and found out about this neat trick. You can load coupons onto your saver card directly from online! This will work with Tom Thumb, Safeway, and Kroger stores among many other choices. Just go to this website and this one (that I've found so far) and start saving some cash!
Come back later for Wedding September Recap (4 weddings in a month!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment