AKA Blizzard Maryland style! Drove to work today....usually takes me 20 minutes down the highways, except today it took over an hour due to the .5' of snow already on the ground. I stayed for about an hour and a half then was able to come back home due to the worsening weather conditions. R and I watched a movie and then walked down to the Cheesecake Factory in all our snow attire fabulousness...had a miniature snowball fight in the plaza in front of the Inner Harbor...good times!! There's a good two feet of snow on the ground already and its not supposed to stop until morning, with a possible chance of continuing all tomorrow. It's lovely when you're inside looking out through a window, but not so much when driving on the roads.
I plan on making sourdough bread (the start of my Christmas dinner plans for next week) and watching more movies with R for the rest of the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment