Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Dinner and randomness
So I think it's now considered an epic fail that I had on my list of to-dos to write on this at least 15 times a month....I'm just now going to revert to writing whenever life allows. I love life and all its craziness and busyness(sp?)!! I cannot believe it's almost April, but it's starting to look beautiful here on the Mid-Atlantic coast. With that said, it's been raining/ overcast days the last three days! I ran my first 5k on the 21st! All in all didn't think I did too bad....doing another one on the 10th of April in suuport of the philanthropic cause of the chapter of my sorority that I advise. That will be a fun one, then later that afternoon I get to pick up my cousin Linz from the airport!! SO excited she's coming to visit, and we'll be going to explore DC together for a little bit. Anyway...without further ado...I give you tonight's dinner as I had pork chops in our freezer that I wanted to eat. Southern Living saves the day with a recipe for Tuscan Pork Chops from 2003! I've been pretty successful with the transition to once a week shopping trips and having a menu planned a couple weeks in advance...that is when I'm not working too late for dinner. I also realized the other day that I forgot to post some recipes from our Christmas menu...for that I apologize and will rectify as soon as possible. Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment