So with my first 5K coming up on the 21st of March, I've been working out a little every day (or at least trying to, some days it just doesn't happen).
My typical weekly schedule goes a little like this: 3 days of running a set distance (with an added mile each new week), 2 days of cross-training (typically lighter such as elliptical or working with my Wii Fit Plus....if you put it on actual make a workout mode, and not just separate exercises you can do enough to burn some major calories in an hour), and 2 days of strictly lifting weights/ strength exercises (my favorite is the lose a jean size in a month from August of 2008 Fitness magazine, it's still online, if you want to look it up).
Today's: I ran the 5K with a 6.31min per km pace...roughly translated 11:30ish per mile.
Hope everybody's enjoying March!! I'm so ready for Spring, you wouldn't believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment