Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cat In The Hat

So  I walked into Michaels today to just randomly look around, as I haven't been in the store in several months (even though since we moved, it's within walking distance). This week, they have a fabulous deal going on for various school supplies (whether you are the teacher or student) including these cute items:

That's right friends, Dr. Seuss styled bulletin board accents, bookmarks, class rules sets, etc. On top of that, they also have other bulletin board items, but most of those I noticed have the brand name Teacher Created Resources, which has it's own magazine and ordering site (and often sends you free stuff if you sign up for their emails).  Oh and at Michaels? If you happen to be a teacher, they have these *Teacher Fridays* where you can save an additional 10%, even though these goodies are currently on sale for Buy 2, Get One Free. They are also conveniently located near the dollar bins for more school supplies.
For more viewing pleasure enjoy these other educational ideas:



No comments:

Post a Comment