Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some Bridal Portraits

I found some photos on discs the other day while unpacking a box. Granted these are from a year ago, but since I never posted photos of our wedding or bridal photos, I figured I could put these up. All images by Number 9 Photography, specifically Kimberly. Charlotte and Kimberly did our wedding photos. Number 9 is based out of Austin, TX, but are willing to travel as we got married in Fredericksburg, TX. 
In the yard of a church across the street from Homeslice Pizza


My SIL's sunglassesOutside of HomeSlice Pizza
Yes, those boots and the hat are mine...some of the comfiest shoes ever made (cowboy boots in general), and no I don't usually wear the hat like that. Oh and I'm laughing in the photo due to a pizza customer who drove by at that point and mentioned out the window, "You know it's a wedding in Texas/ have Texans in it when the bride is wearing boots." Because he was right, for the most part.

1 comment: