1) Our first anniversary was Sept. 5! We celebrated by attending a Jimmy Buffet concert in NoVA (Northern Virginia for those not living in this area), and going to Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Restaurant in Baltimore. We love their food, and Roy has slowly been spreading across the U.S. from his original restuarant in the Hawaiian Islands-which as that was our pick for our Honeymoon, is even better to try and eat there occasionally.
2) My birthday is three days later, the 8th! We went out to a restaurant with some friends and they got me a scrapbooking storage tote! I'm currently working on transferring some items to it from the bins they have been in.
3) I love pumpkin season: Pumpkin Spice Lattes, pumpkins to decorate, my Aggie Pumpkin that I painted in college from U-Paint-It in College Station, and my new favorite: Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks.
I'll have some more pictures to come...so stay tuned! Have a great weekend!


I love pumpkin season too! I really love pumpkin bread, and pumpkin rolls with cream cheese. Yummo!
ReplyDelete