Hi Everybody! I have an important announcement I'd like to share with my readers. A very close friend of mine has started blogging about her newfound passion for running (kind of like I did a few months back), and especially to raise awareness for runs that raise money for charity and to help others through our gift of being able to run. She's running her first half-marathon in December in honor of her brother (and the others affected), who was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis this past summer. Go check out her blog,
Chasing Fireflies! Have a great of the week!
Dear Amanda,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted you to know that I have two new blogs now and I'd love if you would follow me! The first one is greenainteasy.blogspot.com, and this is my personal blog for random commentary. The second one is get-saucy.blogspot.com, which I've used to start uploading recipes that people have shared with me. I plan to add a few more this weekend from my personal recipe stash. I'd love if you'd follow both. I hope Baltimore is treating you wonderfully. I imagine you're close to getting your first snow of the season, if you haven't already. Miss you!