So we got a card in the mail the other day for an online store of household products (http://www.soap.com/) and I contemplated whether I should use it or whether I would be being lazy by having items like this delivered while I spent time working at my job, doing schoolwork or housework. As we all know, time is money, right? I decided to try it out mainly because it came with a 20% off promo code. Supposedly the box will be here Friday afternoon (free shipping with the code as well!), so I'll let you know what I think when I get it. They even have online coupons that you can redeem as you click on items.
*This is not a paid review, I just thought the idea was interesting, especially since I live in an area that takes a good 30-40 minutes to travel around to the different stores such as Target, CVS, Giant, etc.*
What would you do? Keep driving to the stores or try something new?
No comments:
Post a Comment