Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Gifts

So we did something non-traditional this year. We got actual Valentine's Day gifts for each other. Yes, we're going out to eat this weekend (therefore we won't have to battle large crowds during rush hour on Monday). Where you might ask? Here:

We LOVE this restuarant, if you happen to have one near you...go there. Great flavors brought to the mainland from Roy's native Hawaiian state.

Our gifts to each other? They were not without slight hints to each other. R received a fleece jacket from the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets Association that looks like this:
and mine? He gifted me with one of these beauties:
Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology !

I've been using my iPhone to read some books I've already downloaded, and now I'm even more excited as I can use this when we go on the family cruise in a week! He even sprung for the case that includes a pull-out reading light:

Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Black (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment