* Realized this was still a draft, and that I need to get back to updating my little blog- randomness alert*
Hah, so I discovered the other day I never actually posted about the honeymoon R and I had delayed due to his job. He surprised me with a completely planned truip to Hawaii! Of course, it didn't really hurt he had lived there as a kiddo. ; ) So off we went to Oahu for 4 days and Kaua'i for another 4.
Hah, so I discovered the other day I never actually posted about the honeymoon R and I had delayed due to his job. He surprised me with a completely planned truip to Hawaii! Of course, it didn't really hurt he had lived there as a kiddo. ; ) So off we went to Oahu for 4 days and Kaua'i for another 4.
| Roy's of Honolulu |
Sorry for the blurryness of the above photo, we asked out waiter to take it for us and the lighting wasn't the greatest for photos ; )
Drive around Oahu coastline
Cave
Pretty sure I could go back and look at this shoreline view any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment