Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pooltime!

So here's a photo of how incredibly awesome it is to go to the pool at my apartment complex.



The office opened the pool today for the summer, and it was amazing! It was a pretty hard and hot day at work, (I currently work at a job that is totally outside) so I was incredibly excited to go to the pool after I got off work! I had my library book; currently reading a biography of Mary Lincoln, and took a couple laps around the pool, then settled in a chair to read. Then come the teenagers. Specifically, two teenage boys who proceed to have a cannonball contest. Right. Next. To. My. Chair.

I think I laughed the hardest I have laughed today when the two office staff ladies walked in to the pool area and inquired about everyone having the above-pictured pool passes. A) The teenagers were forced out for being in the pool without an adult (or someone over 18 sponsoring them) and none of them had a pool pass. It completely cleared out the pool, as none of them had either. It was bliss and quiet for a good 15 minutes!

I love summertime!! Reminds me that I should find out if our new apartment will have a pool?

No comments:

Post a Comment