Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life is good.

So, I've been gone for awhile. With that said, R and I have been super busy these last few months! I started a new job (which I'm completely in love with)! We were finally able to go on our honeymoon...and he surprised me a week befor we went by telling me we were going to Hawaii! We went to two islands, O'ahu and Kaua'i. We have an idea for our third anniversary of going back and adding a few people, as we share our anniversary with R's parents, and they will be celebrating 30 years together when we celebrate 3.

I'll post some photos from our trip sometime. We also moved to a new place which is fabulously larger than our previous place, as we now have a guest bedroom for people to stay when they come visit us! We hosted a get-together for the 4th of July at our place, and it was quite fun, sadly, no pictures were taken. I also found some bridal portrait photos in my unpacking, and may place some here at some point.

We bought a new car! Here is a file photo (ours is actually silver):

This past weekend, R and I actually both had the weekend off (a rarity for my schedule to coincide that way with his), so we decided to drive up to Gettysburg and out to Harper's Ferry, both places being only about an hour and a half from our place. I took a few photos, and this history buff learned some things I've never known before! I'll post more on that when I upload photos from my camera.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I want to go to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Hawaii! Can't wait to see pictures! Love your new ride! Thank you for letting me know about the Cat in The Hat stuff at Michael's! I will have to go check it out it!

    ReplyDelete