Friday, May 4, 2012

SUYL from Kelly's Korner

Today on Kelly's SUYL, she's doing a link-up for all of us to put where we live/our blogs and a little something about yourself. I'm a native Texan (born and raised), where I went to Texas A&M for undergrad, and was a charter member of the Gamma Phi Beta chapter there.

While there I met fabulous friends, including my husband whom I married on September 5, 2009 (it's a 3-generation family tradition to get married that weekend!). Then we both went to graduate school, and once graduated R's job brought us to Maryland. Life's not always easy, but it sure is entertaining, so if you have been a long-time reader or are just finding me through Kelly, welcome!

The picture above is from the "snowmageddon" of the winter of 2009-10, and we lived in downtown Baltimore at the time and decided to do a walkabout to take pictures and get some food. I don't always write every day, but I do try to write at least a couple times a month.

2 comments:

  1. I just moved to MD 3 weeks ago, nice to see bloggers here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy - I went to high school with Kristen! :)

    ReplyDelete