Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Life. Love. Gamma Phi.

Today is the 135th anniversary of my sorority's founding at Syracuse! This year's founder's day message was posted in a video on Youtube:



If you look closely, there's a picture of me with several alumnae. Happy Founder's Day (Pins and Pearls Day) to all my sisters!!

And, because I'm also a chapter advisor, here's another video that talks about volunteering for Gamma Phi. I LOVE the song in the background, and the song has apparently turned into a very popular Pref night song.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post....I have had so little time to do any blog reading and I have missed it...stop by my Christmas blog and leave a comment. The giveaway is a great Christmas CD to add to your collection.
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see you in the video!! And yeah that song is really popular, from Wicked, they change it though to make it "Gamma Phi". I liked that video though. It was cool to see the styles change through the years!

    ReplyDelete