Wednesday, August 26, 2009

10 days!

I am unbelievably and freakishly excited for the next ten days to pass so that we can party with our friends and family for an afternoon and evening!

I have also been busy traveling the past few days, and guess what: I'm driving somewhere five hours away again tomorrow.

Sometime today in between picking up my sorority badge from having added the officer charms to the guard chain, working on schoolwork for my masters degree, cleaning up all my stuff to make it more organized for the upcoming move to Maryland, and finishing printing the last of the programs (I'm 1/3rd finished), I will try and upload pictures from my camera of the previous two showers my family and friends have thrown for me!

Here's the random comment for the day: If you are a woman, go celebrate fact that the 19th Amendment was passed today in 1920 which enabled all of us the right to vote.


Picture Source

1 comment:

  1. Saw your comment on my blog and wanted to say hi! Be sure to stop by and enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete