Saturday, August 1, 2009

Holy wonder, Batman!!

So, its already August 1. That slighty creeps me out. This year is flying by...not that I mind so much this year, as that means I'm getting married in 35 days!! I'm so excited to finally be able to use the actual moniker for which this blog was created! Oh yea, and live in the same STATE as my fiance. I digress.

This time of year has made me so excited for the last 6 years or so. Why, you ask? This. Thats right, its time for Discovery Channel's Shark Week! My fiance thinks I'm slightly crazy ever since I told him I want to go see great whites in the wild... (and possibly get in a cage to see them underwater).

Oh and it's going to be a busy couple of months, as every single weekend has something for me to do/ enjoy. Look for later updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment