Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Fun

So if you didn't quite know what the picture I posted yesterday is from...Top Chef!! on Bravo tv. I'm pretty excited about this season as it seems they picked a heavy award-winning crowd- as in one of the competitor's was a nomimee for the James Beard award last year? Holy cow, that's awesome!

Today has more greatness coming our way: Project Runway returns!! Even though its now on Lifetime, I can't wait to watch this season. Last season's winner- Christian Siriano now has a makeup line with Victorias Secret, I think, as well as his own line of clothing.


Photo Source: Project Runway

And, last but not least, here's a random fact in honor of my masters class: Vitus Bering discovered Alaska on this day in 1741. Want to see where I get my random educational facts: TeacherCreated.com- has great resources for all grades of teachers PreK-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment