Saturday, August 22, 2009

Freaky Friday

I'm entertained by the contestants on Project Runway. I don't remember what his name is off the top of my head, but I'm not liking the guy who has the fashion design and thinks he "knows what all women want, and what they will all buy." I love Tim Gunn! He has amazing advice for all of the contestants year after year and is so nice in helping everyone.

I finished buying the last wedding gift for friends of ours today- the last one, that is until the January wedding! I am not sure if I mentioned this previously, but we (mostly me) are going to five weddings/wedding celebrations in the next 8 weeks not including our own in two weeks. So excited!! One is even in Vegas on the rooftop of a hotel! The first is tomorrow for an old friend of mine, then I will be traveling down to the Houston area for my third and last bridal shower!

Today happens to be my dad's 48th birthday!! We are going to see this movie in celebration in a few minutes:


Photo Source: Movie

Lastly, for the random comment of the day: On this day in 1911, the Mona Lisa was stolen from the Louvre.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, love the random comment. Pretty much didn't know that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to celebrate your dad's birthday, how was the movie?

    ReplyDelete