So super excited that the bridesmaid dresses are now in! I will be delivering them this weekend as I travel, yet again, around the state of Texas. I have a shower this weekend being thrown by a friend in the Houston area, and I'm really excited! But first, I get to go to a friend's wedding reception on Saturday before I head out of town.
This past weekend was amazing! Some of my cousins/aunts on my dad's side threw me a shower, and for me, it turned into a mini family reunion almost as I got to spend two days visiting with some family I haven't seen in awhile. I am so blessed with such a large family (my grandfather was one of nine kids) that manages for the most part to stay in relatively good touch with each other. I got to meet one cousin's ADORABLE twin daughters this weekend, and see another cousin's two boys practice roping some calves they own. I consider that excellent weekend entertainment. Pictures to follow in a later post. I'm even more excited that several of those family members will be able to make it to our wedding in a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment